MP Filtri high pressure filters are used as process filters to protect individual valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination as per ISO 4406.
11 versions are available with operating pressures ranging from 110 bar to 560 bar. A range of products are available to resolve all filter mounting problems, in the following configurations:
- In-line, with threaded and flange mounts.
- Manifold top mounting.
- Manifold side mounting.
- Manifold mounting, to DIN 24340 CETOP R 35 H.
- Manifold threaded/flange mounting in the top extraction filter cartridge version.
- Duplex versions for continuous operation requirements.
The range includes a complete set of valves:
- Bypass valve.
- Check valve.
- Bypass + check valve.
- Reverse-flow valve.
- Reverse-flow + bypass valve.
Supporting InformationPressure Filters - Introduction (158Kb) FHP 010:011 Pressure Filters (660Kb) FHP Pressure Filters (269Kb) FMM 050 Pressure Filters (203Kb) FMP Pressure Filters (237Kb) Operating and Maintenance Manual - Pressure Filters (520Kb) Download the free Adobe Reader to view PDF documents