Bosch Rexroth Oil Control
Bosch Rexroth Oil Control offers a range of hydraulic power packs (power module, power unit) that are powerful, flexible and cost effective.
In its basic form, a power module is an assembly of an electric motor, central manifold with valves, pump, oil tank and a few connection elements. The central manifold, with its built-in valves, allows to achieve a large variety of hydraulic control circuits. If more complex circuits are needed, modular integrated blocks can be added by flange mounting, or interfacing, to the central manifold to extend its capabilities.
Typical applications include but are not limited to:
- Passenger lifts.
- Fork lift.
- Car and motorcycle lifts.
- Table lifts.
- Dumpers and trailer lifts.
- Tail gates.
- Scissor lifts.
- Tyre changers.
- Home lifts.
- Gangway and davits for boats.
- horse walkers.
When ordering a power pack take note of some basic considerations:
- Choose the circuit which meets your application requirements.
- The tank capacity and the tank dimensions need to be large enough to provide sufficent oil for the application and assure proper pump suction (there must always be a reserve of oil in the tank when all cylinders are fully extended and avoid overflow when cylinders are fully retracted)
- Select the electric motor by evaluating the power needed and the motor compliance with the heat developed during the expected run time (or "duty cycle").
Hi-Power carry a stock of single and double acting power packs in 12V, 24V and 220V. A stock of some specialised power packs for "dock levellers" and "horse walkers" are also carried in stock.
For more information please contact our sales office and one of our technical team will be able to assist you.