Lodar Industrial Radio Wireless Remote Controls do exactly what they say. By using a remote radio wireless transmitter they will allow a winch system, or any other Industrial application, to be remotely controlled up to 1000ft/300m away. It is worth noting that Lodar remotes are not limited to a single function, remotes with 20+ functions are possible.
The receiver is mounted by the winch (or application) and receives signals from the radio wireless transmitter, subsequently operating the solenoids or valves – instantaneously. No more damaged winch control cable.
Common features incluide:
- Operates up to 200ft/60m (9200 series).
- Operates up to 1000ft/300m (9300 series).
- Function interlock.
- Instant remote performance.
- Microprocessor control.
- Surface Mount components.
- Red button turns off receiver.
- Green button turns on receiver.
- Internal aerial - compact transmitter.
- Self coding - no switches to set.
- 16 million codes for safety.
- "ESR" monitors all outputs.
- Clear waterproof box to IP67.
- Visual diagnostic LED's.
- RS232 programme facility.
- Solid state switching at 15amps.
- Suitable for 12 or 24 volts.
- Overload protection at 15amps.
Lodar has been designed to comply with all relevant safety and machinery standards. Lodar uses 'Watchdog' circuits, which will automatically remove power from all the output stages in the event of a malfunction.View More
ELCA engineers and produces quality radio and cable controls worldwide, providing its customers with full operational satisfaction and services for standard and custom needs.
The PUNTO and SFERA models offer a perfect alternative to the larger and heavier joystick transmitters and are used in an array of new and traditional applications. Key features of the PUNTO and SFERA include:
- Compact, ergonomic and light weight design for long-term use.
- PUNTO can have up to 2 on/off joysticks (mounted on single or double axis, stable or instable and up to 4 speeds each).
- Toggle switches, rotary switches and/or buttons can also be used .
- The SFERA is slightly larger and has the same characteristics as the PUNTO with the possibility of mounting up to 3 joysticks.
Similar to the PUNTO and SFERA, the M model transmitter is perfect for the operator who requires more flexibility and space. With the M you can add toggles, rotary switches, joysticks (single or double) buttons and other actuators in a larger and more flexible area. The M model can incorporate proportional radio remote control. The system is programmable with up to 8 analog outputs, and supplied with single or double axis proportional joysticks in current or tension output and up to 24 on/off outputs.
All Joystick transmitters can be supplied with custom labelling and symbols, if necessary.View More